- South Bend, IN 46614 US
OT position in northern Indiana for skilled nursin
Our client is looking for an OT to be based in one facility, but be available to float to a second building close by if needed. If you are asked to drive between buildings in the same day, time and mileage will be paid. The position is open in mid September for 13 weeks. If you have a skilled nursing background and can start fairly immediately, we would love to hear from you today to present you to this great opportunity!
- guarentee hours
- Based in one facility. If provider floats to a second, time/mileage reimbursed.
- work independently
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7