- Or, OR 97845 US
Relo/Bonus for Occupational Therapist (Perm)--Rura
Join the rehab family at this critical access facility as a mixed-setting Occupational Therapist/OT. The position offers great caseload diversity with the opportunity to work in outpatient, inpatient, and school settings. Enjoy a friendly small town surrounded by scenic forests. Full benefits and great compensation complete the picture. For fastest consideration, send your updated resume to [email protected], then call Monty at (954)837-2668. Conducting a job search takes time and effort. CompHealth can improve your chances of finding a good match, including information about unadvertised and hard-to-find jobs. Our direct connection to hiring managers helps you get answers quickly, and our insight and support give you an edge through the entire process, from interviews to site visits and smart negotiation for the best offer.
- Scenic rural Oregon Critical Access Hospital
- 50% outpatient, 10% inpatient, 20% transitional care, and 20% schools.
- 3 years of experience preferred--strong outpatient generalist skills required
- Gateway to outdoor adventure, town of 2,000
- Excellent compensation
- Full benefits
- 3 hours to Boise or Bend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail