- Wy, WY US
Occupational Therapist ( CHT ) - Outpatient - Wyom
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Occupational Therapist ( CHT )
- $70,000 to $90,000 depending on experience as a hand therapist/CHT
- Relocation and Sign-On considered for qualified candidates - will consider candidates not yet licensed in WY
- Beautiful, state of the art facility for outpatient OT or PT with CHT or hand therapy experience to care for patients
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Occupational Therapist ( CHT )
- 60 patients per week expected per therapist
- 25% hand therapy focus, with the additional 75% pertaining to typical, bread and butter OT/PT work
- Monday through Friday, no weekends and no call
- Brand new surgical center with outpatient therapy clinic attached
- Choice between 4 10-hour shifts or 5 8s
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Occupational Therapist ( CHT )
- Hand therapy experience required - CHT certification preferred
- OT or PT with hand therapy experience will be considered
- Ability to see more than just hand therapy candidates required
- An active WY license will be required
COMMUNITY Occupational Therapist ( CHT )
- This beautiful, state of the art surgical center is located in the most popular area of beautiful Wyoming!
- Hundreds of restaurants, places to living, and things to do in the gorgeous outdoorsy paradise
- Associated with local university to provide surgical services!
- Just 45 minutes from Cheyenne, Wyoming - with an airport and tons of activities for you and your family!!
REFERENCE NUMBER: 160372
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.