- New York City, NY 10001 US
Regional Director of Rehabilitation / Operations
A first class healthcare organization is looking for an experienced, hard-working Regional Director of Rehabilitation / Operations to join their growing team!
The Regional Director of Rehabilitation / Operations serves as a resource and supervises Clinical Managers and Coordinators and oversees supervision of field staff as well as being responsible for clinical and operational management and clinical development of regional staff.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage clinical and operational functions.
- Develop fiscal and clinical goals.
- Hire, supervise, orient, train, evaluate, counsel and terminate regional employees.
- Enforce corporate policies and procedures to assure employee compliance.
- Complete and review quarterly quality assurance summaries for each facility.
- Communicate and coordinate regional functions to assure team effectiveness, positive team relationships and continued clinical proficiency.
- Perform customer satisfaction surveys with customers to ensure successful relations.
- Ensure staff participation in utilization review, patient care conferences, marketing meetings, rehabilitation conferences and area meetings.
- Development of regional revenue and control expenditure budget with assistance from corporate staff.
- Assist in new customer proposal design.
- Provide support and direction for Rehab Managers as needed.
- 1 year experience in multi site management.
- Associates Degree in Rehabilitation, Healthcare Administration, Business or other related field. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Current state license as an Occupational Therapist / OT, Physical Therapist / PT, Speech Language Pathologist / SLP, Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA or Physical Therapy Assistant / PTA or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as an OT, PT, SLP, COTA or PTA.
- Current CPR certification.
- Minimum 3 years of healthcare management and staffing experience, preferably in a rehabilitation setting.
- Ability to work with supervisors, employees, coworkers, professional customers and healthcare providers in multiple settings and locations to promote corporate methodologies, training and development and diversity in the workplace.
- Previous multi-site facility management experience is a must.
- Proven ability to support a dynamic, fast-growing environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Robust background in financial reporting and analysis skills.
- Proficient computer skills.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Rehabilitation Management Job, Regional Director of Rehabilitation Job, Regional Rehab Manager Job, RDOR Travel Job, Regional Rehabilitation Manager Job, Rehab Manager Travel Job, Travel Regional Director of Rehabilitation Job, RDOR Job and Travel RDOR Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.