- Wa, WA US
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Travel - Hospital -
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES Occupational Therapist / Therapy
- OT need in Omak, WA
- Hospital mix setting; Extended Care, Swing bed, some outpatient
- ASAP start needed, but client can be flexible for the right candidate
- 40 hours guaranteed, solid pay package
- $500 Referral Bonus
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Occupational Therapist / Therapy
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
BENEFITS Occupational Therapist / Therapy
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists (OT)
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
ABOUT DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
Delta Healthcare Providers (DHP), the travel therapy staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified therapists on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of the industry to providers. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltahealthcareproviders.com for more information about travel therapy staffing.