- Woodland, CA 95695 US
Certified Hand Therapist / Therapy (CHT) - 13 Week
A great rehabilitation center is looking for an experienced and hard-working Certified Hand Therapist / CHT to join their growing team for a 13 week assignment!
The Certified Hand Therapist is responsible for evaluating and conducting evidence based treatment of individuals with pathological upper quarter (hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder girdle, cervical area or multiple joints) conditions resulting from trauma, diseases, or congenital or acquired deformity. Also, the Certified Hand Therapist / CHT will use specialized skills to promote goals of prevention of dysfunction, restoration of functions and / or reversal of the progression of pathology in order to enhance quality of movement and daily living skills for individuals with upper quarter disease or injury. As well, the Certified Hand Therapist / CHT must set realistic and achievable goals for their patients, document and record the patient's condition and educate patients and families in an appropriate method.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as an Occupational Therapist (OT) or Physical Therapist (PT) or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as an Occupational Therapist (OT) or Physical Therapist (PT).
- Current Certified Hand Therapist (CHT) from the Hand Therapy Certification Commission.
- Current CPR certification.
- Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient.
- Provide skilled occupational therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of occupational therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Certified Hand Therapy Job, CHT Job, CHT Travel Job, Travel Certified Hand Therapy Job, Certified Hand Therapist Job and Travel CHT Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.