- White Plains, MD 20695 US
Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) - SNF 13 W
A great Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) is looking for an experienced or newly graduated Occupational Therapist Assistant / Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA to join their growing team for a minimum of 13 weeks!
The Occupational Therapist Assistant / Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA works under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist. The Occupational Therapist Assistant / Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA will aid in the provision of rehabilitative services for people suffering from physical, emotional, mental or developmental impairments.
- Must have earned either an Associates degree from an accredited school or a certificate from either a community, technical or vocational college.
- Current state license as an Occupational Therapist Assistant / Occupational Therapy Assistant/ COTA or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as an Occupational Therapist Assistant / Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA.
- Current CPR certification.
- Assist patients with rehabilitative activities and exercises outlined in a treatment plan developed in collaboration with an occupational therapist.
- Assess the learning needs and capabilities of patients and caregivers with regards to age, level of understanding and emotional status.
- Demonstrate and articulate sound clinical reasoning in treatment planning, implementation and monitoring of patient's progress.
- Effectively collaborate within an interdisciplinary team to meet patients goals.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Job, COTA Job, COTA Travel Job, Travel Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Job, Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant Job and Travel COTA Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.