Apply on Employer's Site!
- Ca, CA US
Occupational Therapist - Travel - Skilled Nursing
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- SNF setting
- 13-week assignment
- 40 hours guaranteed per week!
- Start Aug 6
- Delta friendly facility
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Open to all levels of experience
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Location: 1 hour from Fresno, CA!