Apply on Employer's Site!
- Ma, MA US
Occupational Therapist - Travel - Outpatient - 148
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- OT need on Martha's Vineyard Island
- Housing provided by the hospital
- Outpatient setting, must have Hands experience, but CHT is not required
- Great pay package, 40 hours guaranteed
- ASAP start, but willing to be flexible for the right Candidate
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend