- West Grove , PA 19390 US
Full-time & Part-Time Occupational Therapists
Functional Pathways is currently hiring at our newest location Jenner's Pond in West Grove, PA for Full-time & Part-Time Occupational Therapists
When searching for the right employer, one should look for a company who shares the same attributes. Our own employees tell us that they like to work at Functional Pathways because we offer a family environment, ethical care, innovation, and a strong focus on values and customer service. Join us in Making a Difference in the lives we touch!
JOB SUMMARY: OT shall screen, evaluate, re-evaluate, discharge plan and make revisions in any established plan of care as supervised by the Physician.
- Must have a Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program. < li>Must possess a current certification from NBCOT if required by state. .
- Active state license required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies and procedures, clinical programs with application skills to therapy disciplines.
- Active CPR certification.
- Annual physical and TB skin test required.
- Ability to supervise COTAs and OT techs.
**Please be aware this is a job summary, not an all inclusive listing of the tasks and duties for this position. Employment decisions and actions will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, gender, disability or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law or regulation, except where any one of these is a bona fide occupational qualification. We will give full consideration to the employment of any person who is qualified to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the work for which application is made. This employer particpates in E-Verify Este empleador participa en E-Verify