Apply on Employer's Site!
- Tx, TX US
Occupational Therapist - Travel - Hospital - 14723
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Hospital OT need just outside San Antonio (Dunlay, TX)
- 75% OP, 25% IP. Geriatrics with some Pediatric patients
- 6/24 Start Date, time to get licensed!
- 40 hours guaranteed, great pay package
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend