Apply on Employer's Site!
- Wa, WA US
Occupational Therapist (OT) - Travel - Outpatient
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- 90% Outpatient; 10% Inpatient, including a few hours as activities director for LTC and swing patients
- Located in Northeast WA, less than 35 miles to Canada, less than 1 hour to Kettle Falls, WA & less than 2 hours to Colville National forest - known for 4 amazing seasons, autumn hikes (Copper Butte Trail), Pubs & more!
- Start as soon as possible
- 13 weeks
- Scheduled 40 hours per week
- Mon-Fri, 8-5; no weekends
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- New grads considered - must have extensive knowledge of upper extremity & upper quadrant anatomy
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend