- Overland Park, KS 66204 US
PRN Occupational Therapy Assistant
TIRED OF WORKING WEEKENDS / HOLIDAYS??
NEED A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE??
We are currently seeking a PRN Occupational Therapy Assistant to join our dynamic group of dedicated, patient-oriented therapists in a mental health settings in Overland Park Area. We offer flexible hours. Mental Health experienced preferred.
Quantum Health Professionals employs PT/PTAs, OT/COTAs and SLPs to provide staffing for a variety of health care settings.
* Therapist-owned and operated
* Work/life balance
* Passionate about providing quality patient care
* Mentoring program
* Opportunity to work in a variety of clinical settings including acute hospitals, acute rehab, outpatient, SNF, and home health
* Competitive pay and benefits package
* Generous PTO policy
* Continuing Education Reimbursement
* Focus on patient care
** Graduation from a nationally accredited professional program
** Maintenance of a current active professional license in the state or states of practice
** Maintenance of additional requisite certifications per discipline (e.g. NBCOT, ASHA)
Benefits: * Competitive salary * Health, dental, and vision insurance * Company paid life insurance * Voluntary programs * Cafeteria plan available * 401 (K) * Paid time off * Bereavement pay * Jury duty pay * Continuing education * Professional development program * Professional liability insurance * Paid licensure fees