- Humboldt, TN 38343 US
Part-Time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Functional Pathways is currently hiring at TN Veterans Home Humboldt in Humboldt, TN for a Part-time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Must have a Degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant program. < li>Must meet all certification and licensure requirements as established by the state and national board associations. .
- Active state license required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies and procedures, clinical programs with application skills to therapy disciplines.
- Knowledge of AOTA code of ethics and role delineation, including guidelines for supervision.
- Active CPR certification.
- Annual physical and TB skin test required.
*Please be aware this is a job summary, not an all-inclusive listing of the tasks and duties for this position. Employment decisions and actions will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, gender, disability or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law or regulation, except where any one of these is a bona fide occupational qualification. We will give full consideration to the employment of any person who is qualified to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the work for which application is made.
This employer participates in E-Verify Este empleador participa en E-Verify.