- Syracuse, NY 13201 US
Skilled Nursing Facility Occupational Therapist
A great SNF / LTC facility is looking for an experienced or newly graduated Occupational Therapist to join their growing team!
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation services which includes; providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation. Also, the Occupational Therapist will establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals determined according to the patient's capacity and tolerance under the direction of the Physician. As well, the Occupational Therapist must set realistic and achievable goals for their patients, document and record the patient's condition and educate patients and families in an appropriate therapy method.Requirements include:
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Occupational Therapist or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Occupational Therapist.
- Current CPR certification.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you a Occupational Therapist Job, OT Job, OT Travel Job, Travel Occupational Therapist Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Centurion that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.