- Kingman, AZ 86401 US
Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) - School C
A great school system is looking for an experienced or newly graduated Occupational Therapist Assistant / Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA to join their growing team!
The Occupational Therapist Assistant / Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA works under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist. The Occupational Therapist Assistant / Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA will aid in the provision of rehabilitative services for people suffering from physical, emotional, mental or developmental impairments.
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Must have school certification.
- Pediatric experience a huge plus.
- Current state license as a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant / COTA or proactively in the process of the application process for current state licensure as a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant / COTA.
- Current CPR certification.
- Develop a plan of care for each physical therapy patient.
- Provide skilled occupational therapy services / interventions in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of occupational therapy assistant interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide employment firm focusing on finding you an Occupational Therapy Assistant Job, COTA Job, COTA Travel Job, Travel Occupational Therapy Assistant Job, Occupational Therapy Assistant Job and Travel COTA Job. We have many dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire United States and various settings to meet each healthcare professional's criteria.
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with you.
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Benefits of a Local Contract or Travel Assignment through Centra:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Direct deposit
- CEU Reimbursement
- A chance to explore new places and new opportunities throughout the United States
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
- Licensure reimbursement
- Housing accommodations
- Assignment completion bonuses
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in finding an optimal career.