Apply on Employer's Site!
- West Virginia, WV US
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Start May 21
- Home Health setting
- 40 hours guaranteed
- 13+ week assignment
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Need computer charting experience
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Close to the Green Ridge State Forest
- 1 hr 30 min to Washington, D.C.
- In the northeast corner of WV. Close to Pennsylvania, New Jersey, DC, Virginia etc. so great place for weekend trips!