Apply on Employer's Site!
- Massachusetts, MA US
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- 5 Stars award-winning SNF offering assisted and independent living apartments
- Facility is situated on the campus one of the largest hospitals in southern AZ
- Possible float to Outpatient
- Start as soon as possible
- 20+ week assignment
- Scheduled 40 hours/week; guaranteed 32 - caseload growing fast!
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Experience required - no new grads
- Active AZ license require
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend