Apply on Employer's Site!
- Arkansas, AR US
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines
- SNF - covering 3 facilities only 18 miles apart
- Start as soon as possible
- 13 weeks
- 40 hours guaranteed
- Productivity requirements
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Located in the Ozarks Region providing many hunting opportunities - deer, bear, turkey, quail, squirrel and rabbit.