Apply on Employer's Site!
- Arizona, AZ US
Please review the job highlights below and let me know if you would like to be considered for this awesome opportunity! You can reach me directly at (214) 442-4206 or www.calendly.com/rstephens.
Occupational Therapist (OT) Benefits
- No weekends; flexible 4-day work week
- New Grads starting at $75,000 (increased based on experience)
- Therapist owned and operated
- Performance bonuses (earn an extra 10K annually); relocation assistance available
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Recently renovated 8,000 sq. ft. facility servicing primarily Orthopedic injuries
- Collaborative team effort; evidenced based, manual therapy focused
- Hands and Upper Extremities focused OT caseload
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications and Skills
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Arizona OT License
- 2+ years experience in Outpatient setting preferred
Occupational Therapist (OT) Location
- Population of 45,000 in the Southwest Sonoran Desert - 1 Hour to Tucson, AZ
- Beautiful Mountainous Landscapes in your Backyard
- Plenty of Outdoor Activities Including golf courses, mountain biking, hiking trails, and public parks, also: shopping malls, movie theaters, wineries, outdoor festivals, museums and local community activities.
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.