Apply on Employer's Site!
- New Mexico, NM US
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay for Occupational Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Skilled Nursing Facility
- 13-week assignment
- Start date ASAP
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required