Apply on Employer's Site!
- California, CA US
Occupational Therapist/ Therapy Job Summary
School setting in need of a passionate Occupational Therapist who excels at assessing students and building effective treatment plans, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines. We are looking for a self-motivated Occupational Therapist. Competitive salary, medical benefits, and various opportunities for professional growth included for the right candidate.
Occupational Therapist/ Therapy Benefits
- Competitive Pay
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Weekly Direct Deposit
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
- Devise detailed treatment and care plans for each patient
- Evaluate and report on patients progress
- Provides effective communication to patient/family and other health care professionals to ensure coordination of services
- August start
- School Setting
- Berenda, CA
Occupational Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Occupational Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required