- Kettering, OH 45429 US
Doctor of Occupational Therapy Faculty
Kettering College of Medical Arts is looking for a new faculty member to join their Occupational Therapy Department. This department is located in a beautiful newly remodeled location and has a staff that is highly engaging and well versed in clinical practice.
OTD Faculty position duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Lead educational experiences in the classroom, community, and online as appropriate
- Monitor student responses to educational activities and modify teaching techniques as necessary
- Design syllabi, assignments, readings, learning activities, exams, and experiences to meet student learning outcomes as designated for course(s)
- Develop and revise course content to represent current best practice occupational therapy practice
- Organize course content for optimal student engagement with course content
- Keeps active membership and participation with professional associations (i.e. AOTA, ,etc.) at a national and local level.
- Must hold a doctorate degree
- Certified by NBCOT as an OTR
- Must possess the academic and experiential qualifications and backgrounds that are necessary to meet the program objectives and mission of the Kettering College
- Current (or ability to obtain), valid license to practice occupational therapy in the State of Ohio