Apply on Employer's Site!
- Kansas, KS US
Occupational Therapist (OT) Benefits
- $10,000 towards Relocation and Sign-on bonuses
- Competitive Pay scale with STARTING PAY rate ranging from $37-$40/hour!
- Excellent Benefits 100% Match of employees first 8.5% contribution on Retirement Plan, and Health Benefits Premium paid by the employer
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Hospital based Outpatient Setting
- OT AND Patient-friendly approach 45 minutes to 1 hour per treatment
- Company-Vehicle provided
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications and Skills
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Team mentality with confidence to work independently when needed
- New graduates and tenured therapists welcome
Occupational Therapist OT Location
- State Income Tax Exemption for first 5 years of employment!
- Easy access to Regional airport with convenient 30 minute flights to Denver
- Plenty of Hunting, Fishing, and Hiking offerings for outdoors enthusiasts
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.