- Philadelphia, PA 19130 US
Occupational Therapist - Philadelphia, PA
Are you an Occupational Therapist looking for the opportunity to put your experience and skills to work helping children achieve success in school and beyond? Look no further! We are currently expanding our team of Occupational Therapists in Philadelphia, PA and have an incredible full-time opportunity available for the 2017-2018 school year.
Not currently looking, but know someone who may be interested? We offer an exciting referral bonus program of up to $1500 for each successful placement. Please contact us for further details!
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
- New grads and experienced clinicians welcome
- Ability to evaluate and treat disorders and delays that affect students’ ability to perform daily activities and reach their educational goals
- Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for students
- Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work and build strong relationships with parents, teachers and school administrators
- Experience working in schools or with children a plus, but not required
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Many More!