Apply on Employer's Site!
- Arizona, AZ US
Occupational Therapist (OT) Benefits
- Health Benefits: $37/month for Employee - $267/ mo. for Employee + Spouse - $400/ mo. for Employee + Family
- Reitrement Plan: 5% Total Contribution Available
- $39.23/hr for 7 years of experience.
- $5,000 Sign on bonus and $5,000 relocation assistance
Occupational Therapist (OT) Responsibilities and Facility Details
- Mix settings 60% Home Health and 40% Outpatient
- Work with a patient population of Pediatrics through Geriatrics
- Leadership Role and oversee other therapists
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications and Skills
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Open to new graduates that are comfortable working autonomously
Occupational Therapist (OT) Location
- Just under 2 hours from Tucson and 2.5 hours to Phoenix
- 8% lower cost of living than the national average
- Family oriented town with much to do including hot air balloon and Chile festivals, county fair, local orchards and vineyards, and much more
DELTA HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS - PERMANENT PLACEMENT
Unique to the industry, your Delta Healthcare Providers recruiter has personally visited this facility and has met with the hiring manager. This allows them to not only provide you with a firsthand view of the position and location, it also gives you the opportunity to get your information in front of the right person at the facility and receive quick feedback. Your recruiter will assist you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and if necessary, coordinating travel for your on-site interview.