- Evanston, IL 60204 US
EI Occupational Therapist - Evanston, IL 2016-201
The Invo-Progressus Team’s Early Intervention Team is growing! We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our team in the Evanston, IL area to provide quality early intervention services to clients ages birth to three. Not credentialed in Early Intervention? The Invo-Progressus team can help! Call 800-239-7979 today to speak with a dedicated Career Services Manager!
Early Intervention OT Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university
- EI credential required
- Appropriate state licensure or ability to obtain appropriate state licensure
- New grads and experienced clinicians welcome
- Ability to evaluate and treat disorders and delays that affect students’ ability to perform daily activities and reach their educational goals
- Collaborative minded professional with strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in schools or with children is a plus, but not required
- Willing to travel into natural environments (home, daycare, playgrounds, etc.)
- Ability to work with families and caregivers to incorporate therapeutic techniques into the interests and routines of the family
- Personal commitment to driving positive outcomes for children in the birth-three population as well as their families
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development Stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match
- Unparalleled mentoring and support for new grads and clinicians new to schools
- Many more!
About Invo HealthCare Associates and Progressus Therapy:
With over 40 years’ combined experience, Invo HealthCare Associates (Invo) and Progressus Therapy (Progressus) have served hundreds of thousands of children.
Together, Invo (www.invohealthcare.com) and Progressus (www.progressustherapy.com) provide services in more than 28 states with a staff of 1,200+ highly skilled special education and early intervention professionals. Together, our services support a growing population of children from birth to 21 with special needs and focus on the following specialties: speech-language pathology, occupational and physical therapy, behavior analysis, teaching, nursing, social work and psychology. Nationwide, our clinicians are supported by local field teams in each of the areas we serve. This collaborative presence ensures our clinicians feel connected to our organization, our mission and the programs they serve. Rooted in our commitment to delivering a rewarding career experience, our national reach supported by a local presence provides the ultimate benefit to our clinicians as we’re able to ease transitions into new opportunities across the country as their lives, locations and career aspirations change. Whatever your career dreams may be, we want to help you get there.