- Philadelphia, PA 19123 US
Occupational Therapist - Philadelphia, PA
Great careers begin with great opportunities! Invo HealthCare Associates (Invo) and Progressus Therapy (Progressus) have joined forces to create the nation’s leading special education and early intervention company nationwide. We are currently seeking a part-time Occupational Therapist in the Center City Philadelphia, PA area to provide services three days a week to a K-12 charter school population.
As the nationwide leader in school-based and early intervention services, we offer our clinicians careers that are rich with rewards – both personally and professionally! Make a difference in the lives of children – join the Invo-Progressus team today!
Not currently looking, but know someone who may be interested? We offer an exciting referral bonus program of up to $1500 for each successful placement. Please contact us for further details!
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited university
- PA State licensure or ability to obtain required licensure
- Experience working in school programs or with pediatric populations is preferred
- Proficiency to identify, plan, implement, and evaluate occupational therapy treatment for school-aged children
- Provide sensory integration, motor patterns and awareness of the external environment
- Develop/improve individual’s ability to independently perform tasks
- Serves as member of the IEP team for students with occupational therapy concerns
- Facilitate goals and objectives per child’s educational plan
- Counsel parents, students and teachers regarding the special occupational therapy needs of the child
- Maintain appropriate records
- Work in coordination with school personnel and parents to develop appropriate programs for eligible students
- Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
- Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
- Perform other OT duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
- Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match)
- Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development stipend
- Professional membership stipend
- Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
- Unparalleled mentoring and support
- Many More!
About Invo HealthCare Associates and Progressus Therapy: With over 40 years’ combined experience, Invo HealthCare Associates (Invo) and Progressus Therapy (Progressus) have served hundreds of thousands of children. Together, Invo (www.invohealthcare.com) and Progressus (www.progressustherapy.com) provide services in more than 28 states with a staff of 1,200+ highly skilled special education and early intervention professionals. Together, our services support a growing population of children from birth to 21 with special needs and focus on the following specialties: speech-language pathology, occupational and physical therapy, behavior analysis, teaching, nursing, social work and psychology. Nationwide, our clinicians are supported by local field teams in each of the areas we serve. This collaborative presence ensures our clinicians feel connected to our organization, our mission and the programs they serve. Rooted in our commitment to delivering a rewarding career experience, our national reach supported by a local presence provides the ultimate benefit to our clinicians as we’re able to ease transitions into new opportunities across the country as their lives, locations and career aspirations change. Whatever your career dreams may be, we want to help you get there.