- Owasso, OK 74055 US
Immediate Opening Full or Part-Time OTR or COTA
- Are you a licensed Occupational Therapist or COTA?
- Do you enjoy working in an awesome team environment where shared values have been established to support a clear vision of what is important to the health and well-being of our company culture?
- Do you possess the ability to be receptive and effectively demonstrate company values when engaged with the team, our clients, and the community?
- Are you a visionary who is willing to act upon your opportunity and privilege to create meaningful change in the lives of the families who depend on you?
Well then, come join us!
Currently Hiring COTA or Occupational Therapist Positions
Imagine Pediatric Therapy is an established outpatient, family-oriented, private practice that is dedicated to providing excellent therapy services and a positive and personal experience for both clients and team members. We are looking for an energetic, self motivated and professional Occupational Therapist or COTA. The ideal candidate should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, possess good analytical and problem-solving skills, exceptional computer skills and have the ability to be flexible in re-prioritizing and multi-tasking as needed.
"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities!" - Dr. Seuss
Expertly perform the assessment and intervention of a variety of conditions that impact children’s and families’ lives, such as: Autism Spectrum Disorders, Sensory Processing Disorders, other developmental disorders, ADHD, and Learning Disorders. Provide comprehensive evaluations, individualized treatment services, consistent consultation and feedback to the parents, and communication with schools and primary care physicians.
Posses a masters or doctoral degree in occupational therapy, or Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant degree, and be licensed or license-eligible in Oklahoma.
Interviewing for immediate Full-Time, Part-Time, After-School, and Per-Diem schedules. Open 8:00am-6:00pm Monday thru Thursday. Every weekend is a three day weekend!
Our benefits package includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Employer Contributions to Medical Plans
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Professional / Personal Training