Welcome - we have 44 Job Seekers waiting for you!
Recruiting high quality candidates is challenging and costly. You deserve an easy to use job site dedicated to your profession - enter JobsOT.com!
Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions. If your question isn't answered here feel free to contact us at 1-866-785-6271 or [email protected].
General Job Search Engine Questions | JobsOT.com
- Why use JobsOT.com?
- How do I sign up?
Posting a OT Job Opening
- How do I post a job?
- Can I show my company logo?
- Can I renew my job post?
- Can I see how many times my job post has been viewed?
- If I fill the position, how do I cancel my job post?
- How do I see the jobs that are posted?
Matching OT Job Seekers with OT Job Postings
- What is profile matching?
- How do job seekers find PTJobs.com?
- What are the rates for your services?
- Are the rates net or gross?
- Can I buy in bulk?
- What are your payment options?
- I purchased one of your services and did not receive any response?
- Why purchase a post + search?
- Who do I call if I have questions?
JobsOT.com has numerous features that set us apart from other job boards:
Get the exposure you need! PTJobs.com has a huge audience, getting 2,400 unique visitors per week!
- JobsOT.com is strictly dedicated to physical therapy.
- You are in complete control of your account. At any time you may edit, update or completely change your information and jobs.
- Jobs are posted instantly!
- Unlimited ad space! Let the job seeker know everything about your company!
- Individualize your job post. No charge for logos or hyperlinks
- Live telephone support. Questions? Call our help line 1-866-785-6271
It's easy! Go here
First you have to create an account. As a part of that process you will develop your company "profile" which we use to match your job with potential candidate.
If you've not already created your employer account, click here to do so.
Once logged into your account choose the "purchase a job post" link. This will take you to the purchasing page. Choose the services that best fit your needs and put the quantity you would like in the box. Update your total and proceed to enter billing information. Once successfully purchased, return to account and click the "post a job" link. Complete all job post questions, preview job post details & submit.
Yes, while you are filling in the job location details you can add your logo to the company logo box. Logos must be saved as a graphic file.
If you have not already purchased a job post credit, please do so. To renew, click the "edit" link next to the post you would like to renew. Make sure that drop down box at the top reads active and check the renew post button. Scroll down to preview and then submit.
Yes, you can! Please send an email to [email protected] requesting your job post statistics.
Congratulations on filling the position! To take a job post off of the list logon to your employer account and click the "Edit" link after the job title. From the status pull down menu choose "Inactive" this will take the job off of the search list but still keep it saved in your area.
You are able to see all the jobs that are posted on JobsOT.com without signing up. From the home page, look for the search jobs box in the left corner. You can narrow the search by choosing information from the pull down menus, or by utilizing our new advanced search option. To see all the jobs that are posted simply click the Go button without entering any information.
Our profile matching technology is simply the best available. Candidates will instantly be matched to your positions based on seeker profile criteria that matches your job post details. We're dedicated to helping you find the right person the first time around.
We advertise with PPC campaign on job search engines, attend local job fairs & national tradeshows, offer various prizes and incentives, direct mail, email campaigns, social networking & work closely with colleges across the nation!
For more information, visit our Rates & Services
Our rates are net.
Click here to see our rates. We have packages and yearly memberships available for each service.
We accept Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
There are a host of reasons your post might not have generated any responses.
- Not enough exposure
- Competition in your market
- The job itself
- Intense demand for PT's that exceeds supply
We are continuously working to market your position in front of a fresh audience.
JobsOT.com offers a host of additional services to improve your exposure including:
- Targeted Post Card Mailings
- Cold-Calling Services - to therapists in your area
- Targeted Email Campaigns
- PhysicalTherapist.com Free Job Post Exposure
- EvidenceInMotion.com Job Post Add-ons
Exposure - The more your job is seen the greater the likelihood of success. Recruiting is an offensive sport. You need to get yourself out there in as many venues as you can. And you need to present yourself well and try to differentiate yourself.
Repetition is key
Use multiple venues:
- Other job boards as well as JobsOT.com
- Newspaper ads - in our experience a one-day local ad plus their on-line versions.
- Recruiters including our affiliated partners
- Display ads in national trade journals may help when targeting a specialty position.
More exposure, more options. That's the simple answer. While your ad is running you also have the ability to reach out to hundreds of PT candidates actively looking for work. And better yet, sort through candidates using our "matching" technology.
Feel free to call our customer service line at any time. We can be reached at 1-866-785-6271.
Thank you for using JobsOT.com! We appreciate you for taking the time to learn about our site. JobsOT.com launched in 2006 and we are learning and growing daily. Please let us know how we can assist you in your recruiting needs. Sends us your thoughts, ideas and questions to [email protected] or call us at 1-866-785-6271.