Should you have any questions or comments about this website, documentation, or any other issues, please email us at [email protected]. We have outlined our policies below and how they may affect your use of the product. The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. JobsOT.com reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
Usage Guidelines for JobsOT.com
Specific Prohibited Uses
How can I use the content from your site?
Who creates the content for your site?
What happens if people misuse the site?
Do you connect users to other sites?
What about foreign access?
What if I have questions about this document or any other content on this website?
Job Posting Guidelines
The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on www.JobsOT.com (the "Site") is the exclusive property of JobsOT.com, a division of GNR Health Systems, Inc., and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information, as well
as JobsOT.com member companies (companies and staffing firms).
JobsOT.com specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and all users agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
- Printing out or otherwise copying or using any personally identifiable information about candidates for purposes other than consideration of the candidates for potential employment or placement by your company.
- Posting or transmitting any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, "spam," chain letters, telephone calls or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise, to member companies or job seekers.
- Spamming JobsOT.com member companies or candidates whose resumes appear on the site.
- Using a resume or otherwise responding to a job listing other than for the purpose of applying for a job on behalf of yourself.
- In the case of member companies, using allocated job listings other than to list available jobs at the member company or, in the case of staffing firms, available opportunities that the staffing firm has been engaged to fill.
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume that you have posted for the purpose of seeking job opportunities for yourself (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf). Recruiters representing candidates may not send that candidate's resume in response to a job posting.
- Posting the resume of anyone other than yourself.
- Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary) or requires recruitment of others including, but not limited to, members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site.
- Taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure.
- If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this website, disclosing to or sharing your password with any other person or entity or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than the search engine and search agents available from JobsOT.com on the Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- Accessing the Site by any means other than through the interface that is provided by JobsOT.com for use in accessing the Site.
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Aggregating, copying or duplicating in any manner any of the materials or information available from the Site.
- Framing of or linking to any of the materials or information available from the Site.
The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images and other material including software licensed by JobsOT.com to permit Subscribers to access the Site ("Content"), are protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws, and title to the Content shall not pass to you or any other User. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. None of the Content may be reverse-engineered, disassembled, de-compiled, reproduced, transcribed, stored in a retrieval system, translated into any language or computer language, re-transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photo reproduction, recordation or otherwise), resold or redistributed without the prior written consent of JobsOT.com and GNR Health Systems, Inc.
Content is subject to change without notice at the editorial discretion of JobsOT.com. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
The Content comes from allied health professionals or other sources believed to be accurate, but content may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. JobsOT.com makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using the Site or the Content. The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk.
JobsOT.com may terminate User access, or suspend any User's access to all or part of its sites and services, without notice, for any conduct that JobsOT.com, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another User, a third-party Provider, a Merchant, a Sponsor, a Licenser, a service provider, or JobsOT.com.
JobsOT.com contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by JobsOT.com of the content on such third-party Web sites. JobsOT.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk. Your use of third-party Web sites is subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
JobsOT.com makes no claims the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
We strive to excel as the premier online recruitment resource created to assist and connect employers with qualified job seekers. It's vital that we provide a pleasant 'job seeker' experience for our users. In an effort to ensure a positive experience we have the following job post guidelines.
Types of job posts accepted:
- Legitimate job posts by:
- Direct employers.
- Recruiting & Staffing Agencies with a valid contract in place or a split fee arrangement with a second recruiter who hold a valid contract with an employer.
- Draw ads:
- Draw ads must be accurately presented to job seekers as such and should not try to imitate a legitimate job post.
JobsOT.com reserves the right to request proof of contracts at anytime. Disciplinary action may be taken for customers not abiding by these guidelines and can include removal of account services without the opportunity for contract renewal.
Take time to double check your job posts to ensure you are not posting positions that include any of following examples:
- Multiple job posts in the same city and state. We understand you may have few job opportunities within the same areas, however 10+ job listings in the same exact location is NOT acceptable.
- Each job post should contain a detailed long description. Include all the 'selling' points of interest so job seekers are engaged and enticed to contact you regarding job opportunities.
- Check all job postings for accuracy so you are not misinforming or misrepresenting your company.
- Remove recently filled positions so you do not waste the job seekers time.
- Make sure each job posts list a specific city (not region), state and zip code.
Please take pride in your job posting to help enhance the job seeker experience so our services continue to provide you with an excellent return on investment.
JobsOT.com operates on a 'no refund' policy. We do NOT provide full or partial refunds for services rendered.